Sunday, July 4, 2010

To Those Who've Commented

I owe an apology to those who took time to comment on my posts in a civilized manner and to those who requested contact information and to those whose idea of commentary is a stream of censored material.

To the first two, I truly am sorry. I've been a bit busy with one thing an another and did not get around to reading all your nice, supportive thoughts. Thank you very much for all your comments and very interesting insights and evaluations. I much appreciate your feedback.

To those who asked to use my material on their site, please do link up.

To those who want to contact me personally, your best bet is to "friend me" on Facebook. Then we can chat privately without a problem and I can give you my e-mail address if you need it for some special purpose.

To all of the above, I wish you a most happy July Fourth.

To those who've left censored material on my blog spot, I have to laugh at how self-defeating you are. Does it not occur to you that if your material is so foul and coarse that you are totally censored, I cannot read whatever you want to state? I'm delighted to know I am a burr under your saddle.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 6, 2010 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

nice blog about health content i am waiting for your next blog post

Yoga Retreat

 
At November 1, 2010 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Aleina said...

Car Rental Service Provider – A Better Business Prospect

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home