Sunday, July 4, 2010

To Those Who've Commented

I owe an apology to those who took time to comment on my posts in a civilized manner and to those who requested contact information and to those whose idea of commentary is a stream of censored material.

To the first two, I truly am sorry. I've been a bit busy with one thing an another and did not get around to reading all your nice, supportive thoughts. Thank you very much for all your comments and very interesting insights and evaluations. I much appreciate your feedback.

To those who asked to use my material on their site, please do link up.

To those who want to contact me personally, your best bet is to "friend me" on Facebook. Then we can chat privately without a problem and I can give you my e-mail address if you need it for some special purpose.

To all of the above, I wish you a most happy July Fourth.

To those who've left censored material on my blog spot, I have to laugh at how self-defeating you are. Does it not occur to you that if your material is so foul and coarse that you are totally censored, I cannot read whatever you want to state? I'm delighted to know I am a burr under your saddle.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At July 5, 2010 at 12:40 AM , Blogger 明霖明霖 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

 
At July 6, 2010 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Dentist New Jersey said...

nice blog about health content i am waiting for your next blog post

Yoga Retreat

 
At July 8, 2010 at 6:07 PM , Blogger 江冠彭珮李佳宏陽筠 said...

一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有的多,而是他計較的少。..................................................

 
At July 10, 2010 at 9:12 PM , Blogger 竹青 said...

你的分享很不錯.. 謝謝 ..................................................................

 
At July 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM , Blogger 姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格 留個言跟您問聲好~~............................................................

 
At July 15, 2010 at 5:15 AM , Blogger anthonyjensen張anthonyjensen欣虹 said...

期待期待,期待您的更新啊!............................................................

 
At July 17, 2010 at 8:28 PM , Blogger 婷珊 said...

在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人............................................................

 
At July 20, 2010 at 5:47 AM , Blogger 芸茂芸茂 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。..................................................

 
At July 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM , Blogger 張雅筑張雅筑 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................

 
At July 25, 2010 at 8:11 PM , Blogger 佳瑩佳瑩 said...

好的blog就是要回應!............................................................

 
At November 1, 2010 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Aleina said...

Car Rental Service Provider – A Better Business Prospect

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home